Chicago has long been a city of champions – from President Obama to Michael Jordan to the entire World Series winning Cubs, this city has a history of being the best in practically everything. At Campbell and Schmidt Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we proudly maintain that tradition by being your superior dentist in Lake Forest. We welcome you to our blog and look forward to sharing important information on your dental health and showing you how we can give you the winning smile you deserve.
What Is Your Blog About?
In our blog, we plan to offer our patients tips on how to care for their teeth, how our services can specifically address any of your oral health care concerns, and the latest news from our practice. Dr. Douglas B. Campbell, Dr. David E. Schmidt, and Dr. Michelle N. Zmick will provide their expertise on topics like:
- Preventive Dentistry – checkups, X-rays, cleanings, oral cancer screenings
- Restorative Dentistry – dental crowns and bridges, tooth-colored fillings, dental implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry – teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, gum recontouring
- Emergency Dentistry – knocked-out teeth, breaks or chips, jaw injuries
- Orthodontics – Invisalign, Fastbraces, and traditional orthodontics
- Specialized Care – sedation dentistry for dental anxiety, periodontal disease treatment, TMD (jaw dysfunction) and neuromuscular dentistry, and sleep apnea therapy
What Sets Campbell and Schmidt Cosmetic & Family Dentistry Apart?
Our three dentists have over 70 years of combined experience and focus on providing the best quality patient experience in the greater Chicago area. With a relaxing atmosphere, a professional staff, and chairside manners that instantly set patients at ease, we’re the dentist in 60045 you need.
- Dr. Campbell is a member of five highly-respected professional associations, including the American Dental Association (ADA). He’s friendly and he stays current on the most innovative dental procedures by prioritizing continuing education. Providing functional, balanced, and beautiful smiles is what called Dr. Campbell to start this practice over 30 years ago.
- Dr. Schmidt has a warm, welcoming demeanor and gentle touch that makes patients want to visit out office more than just twice a year. He has advanced training in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, and enjoys providing quality dental implants.
- Dr. Zmick not only practices dentistry, she also teaches it – she trains other dentists and always educates her patients on how to get the most from their smiles. She sets anxious patients at ease with her expertise in sedation techniques, has extensive training in treating advanced gum disease, and loves restoring smiles back to their former glory with dental implants like All-on-Four prosthetics.
We offer early appointments, are conveniently located at the Sunset Corners Shopping Center near the intersection of Route 43 and West Everett Rd, and are happy to submit claims to your dental insurance to maximize your savings.
We look forward to sharing more about our practice and all the ways that we can make your smile healthy and bright. Schedule your appointment today to say hello to us in person – we’ll see you soon!